Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sometimes life is like a discarded melon rind!

Ever feel as if your life is full of holes? Something has gouged out pieces, chunks – leaving craters, empty places – the losses, the grief – so hard to experience, so difficult to face.

I read Jesus Calling this morning and was FILLED with hope, courage and thanksgiving!

Listen to these words, say them out loud and let the God of all comfort fill all the holes, each of the empty craters and jagged tears of your heart . . . 

MY GOD answers me

MY GOD delivers me from all my fears

MY GOD fills me with His radiance

MY GOD never puts me to shame

MY GOD hears me

MY GOD saves me from all my troubles

MY GOD fills me with His strength

MY GOD welcomes me to seek His face

MY GOD is the Father of compassion

MY GOD is the God of ALL comfort

MY GOD comforts me

MY GOD spills over from my heart to show His comfort to others

MY GOD uses me to draw others to Himself!

Psalm 34:4-6, Psalm 105:4, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

IMG_1715

No comments:

Post a Comment